We are Australia and New Zealand’s leading tech focused strategy consulting firm
The next five to ten years will bring unprecedented change. From robotics to AI, drones to autonomous vehicles, body sensors to blockchain, Venture Consulting helps our clients to understand and embrace these disruptive forces.
We help companies to map out the future and to develop and execute robust strategies for growth, increased profitability and diversification. Our aim is always to make a lasting difference.
With offices in Sydney and Melbourne and partnerships in the US and the UK, we bring local expertise and global knowledge to the table.
What We've Achieved
- Developed the media strategy for a major Australian telco.
- Defined future strategy for a major tech company.
- Advised early stage tech businesses on strategy and fund raising.
- Developed the digital strategy for an Australian Free to Air broadcaster.
- Led SVOD market entry projects in Australia, NZ and Asia.
- Benchmarked best practice digital platform UX for a retail bank.
- Valued sports media rights across variety of platforms and codes.
- Co-founded a fintech start-up in the payments space.
- Led an OTT feasibility study for a pan-regional telco.
- Created a growth plan for a digital media agency.
- Help to secure licence fee rebates worth hundreds of millions of dollars for Australian broadcasters.
- Developed a broadband access strategy for an Australian media player.
- Prepared the business plan and planned the market entry for a new mobile operator.
- Advised a major utility company on its telco strategy.
- Managed a $500m bid for Government funding to provide broadband coverage to regional and rural Australia.
- Developed mobile flanker brand strategy for an incumbent.
- Helped a clean energy retailer focused on network of distributed solar and batteries to pivot.
- Led multiple buy- and sell-side side commercial due diligence projects on range of assets, including a data centre operator, a subsea cable, an outside broadcast company, a production company and a retail telco as well as a number of other major ANZ businesses.